在这里您可以看到每一个 Flask-SQLAlchemy 发布版本的变化的完整列表。
- Table names are automatically generated in more cases, including
subclassing mixins and abstract models.
Released on August 29th 2014, codename Bohrium
- Changed how the builtin signals are subscribed to skip non Flask-SQLAlchemy
sessions. This will also fix the attribute error about model changes
- Added a way to control how signals for model modifications are tracked.
- Made the
SignallingSessiona public interface and added a hook
for customizing session creation.
- If the
bindparameter is given to the signalling session it will no
longer cause an error that a parameter is given twice.
- Added working table reflection support.
- Enabled autoflush by default.
SQLALCHEMY_COMMIT_ON_TEARDOWNharmful and remove from docs.
Released on July 20th 2013, codename Aurum
- Added Python 3.3 support.
- Dropped 2.5 compatibility.
- Various bugfixes
- Changed versioning format to do major releases for each update now.
- New distribution format (flask_sqlalchemy)
- Added support for Flask 0.9 specifics.
- Added session support for multiple databases
- Make relative sqlite paths relative to the application root.
- Fixed an issue with Flask-SQLAlchemy not selecting the correct binds.
- Added support for multiple databases.
- Expose Flask-SQLAlchemy’s BaseQuery as db.Query.
- Set default query_class for db.relation, db.relationship, and
db.dynamic_loader to Flask-SQLAlchemy’s BaseQuery.
- Improved compatibility with Flask 0.7.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10 with alternative table constructors.
- Added support for signals.
- Table names are now automatically set from the class name unless
- Model.query now always works for applications directly passed to
the SQLAlchemy constructor. Furthermore the property now raises
an RuntimeError instead of being None.
- added session options to constructor.
- fixed a broken __repr__
- db.Table is now a factor function that creates table objects.
This makes it possible to omit the metadata.
- applied changes to pass the Flask extension approval process.
- added a few configuration keys for creating connections.
- automatically activate connection recycling for MySQL connections.
- added support for the Flask testing mode.
- Initial public release